About the Collaborative
The Collaborative for Student Success is a non-profit advocacy organization that works to defend high standards, high-quality assessments, and strong systems of accountability, to ensure that all kids are prepared for college or career.
Through capacity-building efforts with in-state organizations and collaboration with national partners, we promote fact-based public discourse and fight to advance policies that promote best practices and ensure equitable outcomes for all students.
The Collaborative is supported by both regional and national foundations, including:
- Bloomberg Foundation
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- The Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation
- The Walton Family Foundation